Friday, February 22, 2019

I contacted, LEVLGAMING.COM and spoke with Ryan Bald on February 21st of 2019.

I was informed, that per Ryan that he did he was not going to honor his warranty.



I expressed my issue with the gaming chair that was purchased and was told, that not only was he not going to honor the warranty that he felt - the LEVLGAMING Chair was being abused.

As a gamer, not a blogger - I feel this was a opinion based on personal emotions not consumer law.
I am also extremely glad, Texas is a one party state and I recorded the call!

Thanks Call Recorder!



Consumers, have rights! 
Just visit the Federal Trade Commission Website

Step 1. 

Reach out to the seller.

Step 2.

Try to amicably resolve your issue.

Step 3.

If, that fails, just file a complaint!

The Link above is a direct link with instructions on how to proceed from the
"Federal Trade Commission"

State Laws may vary, but my understanding is Federal Law, is what it is!

 Federal Trade Commission  - FTC Complaint Assistant


You have rights as a consumer.
Don't be a victim







No comments:

Post a Comment